Thursday, November 6, 2008

Xango Project

One of the designers of Xango approached me wanting 2 contemporary abstract pieces. Immediately I started reading about Xango and I learned how the founders inspire their workers, distributors, and their customers. That's when I came up with these pieces. The multicolored, long rectangle represents the founders and each square that connects to it represents distributors, workers, and customers. They take what they learned and inspire others. In the end, it all leads back to the founders.




4 comments:

The Elmers said...

Deveren, all I can say is you are pretty much a stud! I wish nothing but the best for you and your family and this amazing talent of yours!!!

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

You are the man!! I love the Camera on the stand. So creative!

Farley Smiles said...

Dude...where is my golfer??? You still owe me BIG time!!! Remember who let you live with them rent free before you got married? Remember who made you the tough man you are today by beating you up when you were a little kid?

-Sam

Brooke said...

Those are way cool! I'm amazed at what you come up with. I checked your gallery, and I didn't see any pics of your spiders. I wish we could have been there to see them this Halloween. I hope your family is doing well.